Half Day Tour
- From Cable Bay paddle out around Pepin Island's intricate coastline to the bird colonies and seal haul out areas. Enjoy a stop on a secluded beach to swim or snorkel.
- The large sheltered tidal estuary provides an excellent introduction to sea kayaking for family groups and beginners.
Trips usually 3½ to 4 hours. (Check-in times vary with season and tides)
$70 Child (14 years and under)
The Day Tour
- For the more adventurous paddle from the clear tranquil estuarine waters to the caves, coves, blowholes and waterfalls - Pepin Island is the most diverse paddle the region has to offer. Seals & seabirds, swimming & snorkelling or just relaxing on a secluded beach make this island circumnavigation unforgettable.
Trip lasts approx 6-7 hours. (Check-in by 9am)
$150 per person.
Group discounts by arrangement.
* We reserve the right to cancel trips or alter schedules if weather
conditions are not suitable for group safety.
* Sightings of dolphins and seals, although frequent, cannot be guaranteed.